Robotics Blog

So, I'm now writing in another blog, too. (Don't worry, I'm still writing here as normal.)

Check out my recent post from my robotics team's blog. Follow along with me and my co-president this season as we provide daily updates on the team's progress. The blog can be found at http://team2383.com/blog/ and is linked at the top of this page.

Of course follow along with me here as usual too!

----

"Kickoff!" 1/5/14



Wow, so yesterday was a pretty crazy day.

I mean, it started by driving a car of 5 teenage boys up I-95 to the local kickoff. Oh, and there was apparently a spider in the car too which freaked out Ryan as he was reading the car’s manual (don’t ask). Then we had to go to three high schools in the area to find the right one. But, we made it!

And then we saw this year’s FIRST Robotics Competition. Wow. So, Aerial Assist will be the game that overtakes our lives for the next 4 months. Here’s the game animation:




Honestly, my first reaction to the game was a blank mind. No great ideas popped into my mind, and I barely understood all the scoring possibilities for a while. But, we had a great session at school that was half-brainstorming, half-running around in the gym with a giant exercise ball. I’m grasping the game a lot more now and the ideas are flowing. I’m extremely excited for this year’s game and all the strategy it will involve. This is my last year and I want to help take this team all the way. We’ve been on the brink of greatness for a few years, and I know we will push through this year.

Follow the journey here.



-Brian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi CumpleaƱos!

Conference

The World Today