La Misiòn Chile ¡Rancagua!

Hola todos!

So we got the changes. And keeping with my pattern of only having all my companions for six weeks, I am moving to another sector with a new companion! I am going to Recreo, which is a ward right in the center of Rancagua (which is the biggest city in the mission). So finally I get to experience the mission in a city, I´m pretty excited. I have loved all my other sectors, but I am pretty tired of traveling all the time. My new companion will be Elder Silva. He is from Brazil and only has one transfer in the mission, so I will be his trainer too! I´m pretty excited to be training, and hope I can help him out as a new missionary. My companion here is staying in Las Cabras and he´ll be training too. So we figure we did something really good or really bad this last transfer to be both training now.

Anyway, it was a great 3 months in Las Cabras. I have really learned how to trust in God and let him lead us. This change we found 35 new investigators, which is a lot. A lot of them we only ended up teaching one time, but many others listened extensively to our message. I know that I did my part and was able to impact a lot of people, and I know they will keep listening.

So yeah, Im moving on. Hopefully this next transfer will be another great one.

Have a great week!

Elder Richards


​Awesome view from the hill last week


​Elder Shumway, Elder Vasquez, Elder Waters, y Yo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi Cumpleaños!

Conference

The World Today