Hola hola, Its been an interesting week here in Recreo. We have spent a lot of time, but really a LOT of time, contacting this week, trying to find new people. We have a few solid investigators, but by some reason or another, we only ended up teaching 3 lessons this whole week (when about 10 is average). I dont know if it was a lack of planning or just the way things had to work out, but we didnt get a lot of teaching in this week. Strangely enough, the week still went by pretty quickly. Elder Silva is a great missionary, and we had a good attitude the whole week, and worked hard. In all aspects of our lives, God blesses us after the trial of our faith. We are already seeing blessings, as we had a great lesson with an investigator yesterday, and have three solid lessons planned for tonight. In the Book of Mormon in Ether 12:6 it says I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see no...
HEY BRIAN!! I am definitely going to follow you on your adventure of blogging! I have a blog too! check it out!
ReplyDeletehttp://tanishasdiary.blogspot.com/
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete