Chex Mix & Red Vines

Hola hola,

I think the title of my email could also be the title of a Richards family memoir. Or at least a Scott Richards memoir... But the title comes from the fact that this week I got a package from my family, including food and other things from the Estados Unidos! Wooooo! It was great to get that, and I am thankful to my parents for sending it.

We are working hard here in Recreo, trying to find people. We did find one new investigator named Leo. He is an interesting guy and is very happy. We have another appointment with him today, so hopefully it goes well.

We also had our Capilla Abierta in Recreo yesterday. It was nice and the members did their part well.

And attached is a picture of Elder Everett and I. He is a great missionary and a good companion. Plus, I found out that he kind of likes the Dolphins, so of course we get along well.

Elder Richards



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi Cumpleaños!

Conference

The World Today