¡Muy ocupados!

Buenas tardes!

I hope you all had a great week. This week we had transfers, so we were busy busy busy. On Monday night my companion and I drove three sister missionaries to the airport to send them home. Two of them actually had twins serving in Santiago West going home on the same flight, and it was really cool to see them all meet up for the first time in 18 months. From there we went back down to Rancagua and then left Tuesday morning at 4 am to drop off 4 more missionaries at the airport. We always stick around until they get through customs to load and pay their luggage and make sure that they have no visa problems to leave the country. From there we went to the MTC to get a new batch of missionaries. Behind the scenes other office missionaries were running back and forth from Santiago for a few missionaries with odd arrival or departure times. In the end everything went according to plan.

Since Tuesday we have been busy getting all the new missionaries into our systems and in queue for visas, etc. We also have been looking forward to other travel plans and visas and things. Yesterday I actually received my own return flight to FLL on June 12th. Yikes. It has been a busy week, but a good one. 

Yesterday we helped our ward mission leader move to a new house. Unfortunately he is one block out of our ward and will be in a new ward. I am starting to even outlast the members in Recreo haha. This week I hope we can get a bit more time in the sector and find some new investigators. 

The six of us in the office are working hard and I think we have a lot more unity this change. I hope we can capitalize on that and get things done here.

Have a great week!

Elder Richards

PS My trainees Elder Everett is a district leader and Elder Silva is training a new missionary. Wooo! I am proud of them.


​Elder Villegas and I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi Cumpleaños!

Conference

The World Today