Seguiré en Recreo

Hola hola,

Time really flies between P-days, wow. It was a good week here. We are preparing everything for transfers this week. Of course I am sticking around in Recreo for my 7th transfer here. BUT, this will be my last six weeks here for sure.

Even though it has been a long time in the same sector, I am happy to be here and in the office. We are really working hard to change the culture in the office so that we are working as missionaries even with our different assignments. It has been a struggle, but I am excited for the next transfer. The new assistant is Elder Vasquez, who I lived with in San Clemente and we have been in close sectors for most of the mission. He will be a great addition here. As for me, I am sticking with Elder Villegas for this change.

This week will be a busy one. We will be going up to the airport on Monday night and Tuesday morning. My companion cant drive, so I will be making the round trip on Monday night. Should be fun. On Tuesday we have a bus because we leave reallllly early, and we will be coming back with 14 new missionaries from the MTC. Then we will have to dive right in and get all those missionaries into the systems and lists and things. Should be a fun, and busy, week.

Hope that you all have a great week. Thanks for all that you do!

Elder Richards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi Cumpleaños!

Conference

The World Today