Cosas Simples y Sencillas

Hola hola,

This week I found a scripture that I like in DC 90:24

Search diligently, pray always, and be believing, and all things shall work together for your good, if ye walk uprightly and remember the covenant wherewith ye have covenanted one with another.

God doesnt ask us to change the world. He always asks us to do the small and simple things, such as search, pray, and believe. If  we do that, He will bless us in all aspects of our lives.

So on Thursday, my companion is finishing the mission and going home. From then until Tuesday I will be in a trio with some other elders who are losing their companions. Then next Tuesday are the transfers and I will be with a new companion. I am excited and hope that goes well.

Also this week we had an interesting experience by visiting a guy from Orlando, Florida. That doesnt happen every day.. He is a pastor, but is very supportive of the Mormons around the world. I felt like I was in our ward at home talking to this guy in English in his apartment. It was definitely different!

Have a great week!

Elder Richards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi CumpleaƱos!

Conference

The World Today