Nuevo

Hola hola,

So I am here with my brand new companion, Elder Everett from Mesa, Arizona! He is a great missionary and excited to be out here. He didnt know any Spanish at all before the mission, but can already talk and understand pretty well. Of course it is hard for him to understand the Chileans (they speak very very quickly), but he is catching on. 

On Monday night we had a meeting with all of the trainers, and then on Tuesday all of the new guys got here. After the meeting, Presidente Harris told Elder Everett and I that he really knew that we should be together as companions. It is amazing the revelation he can receive for the whole mission, and I know he is inspired in his decisions.

Elder Everett is a great missionary and we are working hard. We had kind of a slow week because we are in the process of trying to find new investigators. We havent had much luck yet, but we have a lot of people with potential, and have a few appointments for tonight and tomorrow. Also, this Sunday we will have the Capilla Abierta in our chapel here in Recreo, so we have been passing by all the members to animate them about inviting their friends and family members. I hope we have a great event on Sunday. 

So yeah, things are going well here. I left my camera at home, but I will send a picture with my new companion next week. Hope that you all have a great week!

Elder Richards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi CumpleaƱos!

Conference

The World Today