Thank you.

So today is my Birthday. A birthday is traditionally a day to celebrate the day that one came into the world, and celebrate their life ever since. But I don't think today should be a day to celebrate me in particular, because I wouldn't be me without all those that have touched my life. Without my family, friends, and the Church, I would not be me. So today should be a day to celebrate those three things. All of these have shaped who I really am, I'm a piece of each of them. So on this day in July, I want to thank my friends and family and my Heavenly Father. They are really who I am because really we all make each other. And without those who have touched my life, I wouldn't be anywhere. So thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi CumpleaƱos!

Conference

The World Today