Be yourself

I feel like I've written about this before. Maybe I did in an alternate universe and I only subconsciously remember it. Or maybe it's just because all this inspirational stuff is pretty similar. Or maybe I'm just crazy. Any way, I'm writing about this.
As a lowly freshman in the beginning of the year, I was bored during Spanish (as usual) and started looking around the room. On the top right corner of the whiteboard, was a tiny piece of paper that looked as if it was about to fall down. On it was typed "Be yourself, everyone else is taken."So that's my simple message for this day. Be yourself. God gave you your talents and personality for a reason. So don't try to copy anyone else. Don't try to fit yourself into what society thinks you should be. Don't care what people think about you, be yourself. Express yourself in your own way and stand out. If someone doesn't like who you really are, they're not truly your friend. Someone will actually like who you really are, so don't change for anyone. After all, life isn't worth living if you're spending the whole time trying to fit into someone else's shoes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi Cumpleaños!

Conference

The World Today