Turn that frown upside down!

I don't really know what to write today, but I feel like I should write. Today is one of those days. I'm tired and as a result a few things started to go wrong and then a lot of things seemed to not be going my way. I'm sure you've all felt a day such as this, and I have no qualification to be complaining, my life is great. I have all the world to be thankful for and so do you. While some of you have been faced with seemingly insurmountable trials of despair, there always is a bright side. You always have your family, thanks to the Temple. Even if you cannot see them because they no longer reside in their body, someday you will again. Christ's resurrection is a gift to all, regardless of who you are. Everyone of you will be resurrected, and through the Temple ordinances you can live with your family again. Another thing to rejoice in is your friends. Maybe you're the coolest kid at school and you're friends with everyone. Maybe you only have a few good friends. Either way, you have friends that care about you. Don't despair over lost friends, for you can see them again someday too. And if you feel like you don't have friends, try and find someone. There is someone that wants to hear about what you have to say, trust me. So along with friends and family, you always have the Gospel. This is free of charge to anyone anywhere. The peace and comfort that it brings into your life can change your life for the better. I know if I didn't have the Gospel, I would be having many more sad days. Just pop on over to mormon.org if you want it to affect your life. And one last thing that everyone has is the capacity to grow. You can be whatever you want to be, you can do whatever you want to do. You have the capacity to be anything. Don't ever let anyone hold you back, do what you need to reach your dreams. God has gifted you with talents that can lead to you changing the world, you just need to try. So never forget your family, your friends, the Gospel, or your potential. I think I probably woke up on the wrong side of the bed and forgot these things today. So hopefully this can help you, writing in helped me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi CumpleaƱos!

Conference

The World Today