I'm not perfect.

I'm not perfect. I don't know everything. I don't even know most things. I have my flaws, and I stumble and fall. I make people sad, annoyed, or anything else. I'm just a human. But I'm not perfect, and I know it, and that's not going to bring me down. Because my imperfection doesn't make me wrong, it makes me who I am. If I wasn't striving to follow the Lord and His will, I wouldn't be me. I'm not a follower of Satan, I don't want all the answers to be handed to me. I'm a follower of Christ, and I want to make my own path with His help. If it wasn't for trials and adversity, life would be boring, and we wouldn't grow. I heard a quote somewhere, it goes something like this: "I'm glad God loves me enough to tear me down and bring me up again." If we didn't face sorrow or have pain, we would never grow enough to have joy. So I'm not perfect, and neither are you, but embrace your imperfections and perfect them, so that one day you can live with God again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi CumpleaƱos!

Conference

The World Today