Why?

Remember when you were a kid and the most common word that exited your mouth was "why?" Well it seems like many teenagers also commonly spout the question "Why?" But now they have more intellect and use complete sentences, such as "Why can't I date before I'm 16?" or "Why can't I go out on Sunday?" or "Why can't I curse?" I'd like to categorize such questions into the "Why can't I?" category. Questions such as this begin with those three words and end with a seemingly over bearing or impossible rule or commandment. But to all these "Why can't I?"'s I counter with a Why would you? Why would you ever want to do something that would compromise your chances of eternal life? Seeming pleasure of doing as the world does is idiotic and pointless. Following the world's ways will only further you from the one goal that matters in this life- to live with God again for eternity. So whenever you think of "Why can't I?" counter that with a "Why would I?" You're eternal life is the most important thing that you can ever achieve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi CumpleaƱos!

Conference

The World Today