Be a Friend

I know I've written about friendship multiple times, but a post on my friend Maddie's tumblr made me think of something new. As I stated in my summer post, my summer basically started with a day at the park. We went to the park after I sent out an annoying Facebook message asking some people to go to the park. I didn't particularly know a lot of these kids, I mean we had hung out a few times, but we weren't good friends. Why did I choose to invite them? I don't really know. They seemed like good enough kids, but it's not like I was desiring new friends or anything. Maybe it was just something that had to happen. Now some of those kids that I invited to the park are my very best friends. So the moral of the story is to not be afraid to be friends with someone. Extend the effort to be friends to everyone you meet. If they deny you, who cares? It's not like your friends with them anyway. And if they become your friend, then you will be so much happier. So be a friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi CumpleaƱos!

Conference

The World Today