Swag.

That’s right, I’m writing about swag. At the insistence of a friend, I’m actually writing about this. Recently in my group of friends everyone has become obsessed with the word swag. For example, the other day I had to pick out my locker at school. I walked in, saw the perfect locker, and exclaimed “Swag!” Example two, a group of my friends recently made a cake that had swag spelled out on top with chocolate chips. So what is swag? While the dictionary defines it as “an ornamental festoon of fruit,” the world describes it as something similar to “coolness.” It’s almost like being yourself. So it doesn’t matter if you’re wearing the cool clothes, or hanging out with the cool kids, because everyone is their own type of cool. And that’s the thing. You can’t try to copy someone else just because they appear to be cool. You have to be you, because being someone else just isn’t worth it. So live your life and be yourself. That’s right, I just wrote about swag.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi Cumpleaños!

Conference

The World Today