Why do I even do this?

Why do I even spend the effort to write this? Well it's turned into something that isn't really about me anymore, it's about my friends and family. Because my friends and family are a part of me. They have shaped who I really am, and without them I wouldn't be the person that I am today. So this is all really to make them happy because I'm happy when my friends and family are happy. Seeing someone close to me in pain makes me sad. So that's why I do all of this. I try to make others happy, because there is no reason to be sad. Everything happens for a reason, so find the reason and move on. I promise that if you try to help others, you will feel much better yourself. So I challenge everyone to offer a helping hand to those in need, because it'll help you too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi CumpleaƱos!

Conference

The World Today