Thanks for the Journey

Have you ever hoped so much for something, and then end up not getting it? Like maybe there was that one toy you really wanted on Christmas, and then you didn't get it when you woke up in the morning. Well, today was basically one of those days. Let me give you some background information. One of my best friends lives in Nebraska. I've never set one foot in Nebraska, but he's my best friend. We all had high hopes of him moving out here because of a job his dad was going after. But today the news broke, that wasn't going to happen. But oddly, I'm okay with this. Somehow, I'm not too sad. Because I have no reason to be sad. What if I never even met this friend? I'm happy because I had the chance to meet him and become such good friends with him. Even if he's not moving here, I'm still glad that he can be valued as one of my best friends. So even if things don't end up in the right destination, don't be sad. Be glad that you had the journey, and that you'll be able to make the journey from there to where you want to be. That can be applied to many things, if it makes sense. Thanks for reading my rambling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi CumpleaƱos!

Conference

The World Today